Bills/Schedules of Quantities
We are acknowledged as professional consultants in the delivery of reliable and professionally measured bills of quantities, builders quantities and schedules of rates for all building and infrastructure projects.
Our office boasts a team of skilled professional quantity surveyors with capability and experience to deliver a well defined and accurately quantified scope of works – an integral and necessary component for achieving a successful outcome when tendering projects. A comprehensive Bill of Quantities will aide in:
- Pre-tender examination of the design documentation contributing to an improved standard of design completeness and co-ordination;
- Improved price competition on a uniform basis;
- Promoting more reliable price comparison;
- Reduced likelihood of uncompetitive cover prices by facilitation of the tender preparation;
- Improved time, accuracy and competitiveness from subcontractors;
- Reduction in tender periods with contractors having to review only measured works schedules;
- Assistance in evaluation of tenders and contract;
- Negotiations with contractors;
- Establishing a cost control document which when priced appropriately will assist in more cost effective post-contract administration and progress payment certification.
In additional we work very closely with our clients to develop procurement strategies for the delivery phases of projects. AUBC have a full working knowledge of all forms of contracting including Lump Sum, GMP, Construction Management, Alliancing, Design and Construct and we work closely with legal teams to protect the best interests of our clients.