HANEY MIKHAELntnt 2016
Haney has over 35 years of experience in the construction industry with extensive involvement in a variety of public and private sector projects, his specialist skills include client representation, cost and contract advice, project procurement advice, feasibility studies, cost planning and cost management, tender documentation and review, contract administration, negotiation, claims review and settlement. With broad ranging sector experience, Haney adds value through experience in public, residential, engineering, retail, commercial and fit out projects.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors with substantial experience in most sectors. Haney has held many senior Quantity Surveyor roles successfully delivering tailored consultancy services to meet all client requirements. He is passionate about delivering client satisfaction and value for money on his projects.
• Fellow of Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Quantity Surveying) University of Technology, Sydney
• Post Graduate Diploma of Project Management NSW University of Technology, Sydney
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Sector specialist: construction and engineering projects.
• Client representation, cost and contract advice, project procurement advice, feasibility
studies, cost planning and cost management, tender documentation and review, negotiation, claims review and settlement, insurance valuation schedules.
• 1977 Cadet - Keith R Richmond & Partners
• 1979 QS-in-Training - Department of Public Works
• 1985 QS - Housing Commission
• 1988 Senior QS - Department of Public Works
• 1989 Senior QS - Department of Housing
• 2001 Senior Estimator - Soliman & Sons P/L
• 2006 Senior Estimator - Walton Construction
• 2006 Senior Cost Planner - Bovis Lend Lease
• 2008 Senior Cost Consultant - Currie & Brown / Aquenta Consulting
• 2015 Senior QS - Construction Consultants