DZUNG NGUYENntnt 2016
Dzung has over 18 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying/Project Management and has been responsible for pre-tender cost planning, post contract services, construction cost management and facility management of numerous projects in all states of Australia, bills of quantities, sketch design cost plans, contract variations, corrective services, all aspects of cost management, commercial management services, health projects, civic works/public domain main works and recreational facilities.
He is skilled at planning and executing all phases of the project management life cycle, project controls, value management, Design and Construct projects in the infrastructure and building sectors.
• Bachelor of Building in Construction Economics (UTS)
• Bachelor of Architecture (UTS)
• Master of Facilities Management (UTS)
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Dzung’s key technical attributes are his extensive experience in many different multi- disciplinary projects.
• Control of sub-contractors, tender package preparation and tender selection criteria.
• Feasibility studies, tax depreciation, cost-benefit analysis.
• Contract management, client representative, project control groups, project planning and
• Insurance valuation and construction cost progress report.
• Contract Administration – including assessment of cost impact of design changes,
identifying potential variations, assessing and negotiating contractor’s variation claims, final account reconciliation and capitalization analysis.